Whenever we mention the crushing of traditional Chinese medicine, people will think that this is not simple, just put traditional Chinese medicine in the crusher. There is no traditional Chinese medicine crusher on the market that can crush all kinds of traditional Chinese medicine. There are many kinds of traditional Chinese medicine, and crushing is the basis of traditional Chinese medicine preparations. So the current market of traditional Chinese medicine crusher is full of contention. Chinese herbal medicines are mostly crushed before they are prepared. Suitable comminution method is one of the preconditions to ensure the quality of preparation. This is a brief introduction to the four methods of crushing traditional Chinese medicine.
Dry crushing, also known as conventional crushing, is the most commonly used method of crushing traditional Chinese medicine, which refers to the crushing of drugs after proper drying treatment。 For example, crushing with iron grinder, ball mill, hammer, universal crusher, etc。 This method has the advantages of simple operation, one-time powder formation, and the disadvantage is that continuous operation is easy to generate heat and ignite。 In practice, there are four methods according to the different texture of drugs。
(1) Separate comminution refers to the separate comminution of a single drug. This method is suitable for crushing resins, colloids, precious, poisonous and small seed drugs.
(2) Mixed comminution refers to the comminution of all or part of the ingredients in a prescription。 It is suitable for the crushing of drugs with similar texture in prescriptions。 This method can avoid the difficulties caused by the stickiness or oiliness of some of our drugs in the crushing process。 For example, the crushing of cooked earth, angelica, apricot and other medicines。
(3) Mixing and milling method is also known as string oil, which means that the prescription of small “oily” large medicines is first left behind, other medicines are crushed into powder, and then the mixture powder is added into the table one after another to “oily, medicines are crushed once”. In this way, the first crushing drug can absorb oil in time, without adhering to the crusher and sieve hole. Add hemp kernels, almonds, melon withered kernels, plum kernels and so on.
(4) String milling, also known as strings, is to leave the prescription of “sticky” large medicines, first mix other medicines into crude powder, and then use this mixture to mix with “sticky% medicines” one after another, and then crush again。 Its “sticky” substances are dispersed and adsorbed by light crushing drugs in time during the crushing process, so that crushing and screening can proceed smoothly * such as raw land, Radix scrophulariae, Codonopsis pilosula, longan flesh, etc。 Wet grinding
Certain medicines will be bonded or agglomerated again when they are ground, such as borneol. It will be easier to form fine powder if appropriate amount of water or other liquids are added to the medicines for grinding. There are three common grinding methods: grinding water flying method, wet grinding method and co-solution grinding method.
(1) Grinding water-flying method is to separate and purify fine powders by using different suspension properties of coarse and fine powders of drugs in water. This method is mainly applicable to some mineral drugs and poisons insoluble in water. Such as realgar, cinnabar, talc, pearls and other drugs.
(2) The wet grinding method, also known as the liquid-adding grinding method G, is to place the drug in a wet crushing container or sprinkle a little water, ethanol or fragrant oil on the drug before grinding and crushing. This method is mainly applicable to dry crushing of easily caked drugs, such as borneol, camphor and so on.
(3) When two or more medicines are mixed and ground into fine powder, wetting or liquefaction occurs, which is called co-solution grinding method。 Menthol and camphor, menthol and borneol are common。
Traditional Chinese medicine has a long history, but manual and ship-grinding methods are inefficient and rough in the earliest time of crushing. The development of modern science and technology has made great changes in the types of crushers of traditional Chinese medicine. Choosing different types of crushers according to the nature of traditional Chinese medicine can effectively improve the crushing efficiency and fineness. There are many kinds and different properties of Chinese medicine, which is why there are many kinds of Chinese medicine crushers. At present, no Chinese medicine crusher can crush all kinds of Chinese medicine. For many manufacturers’publicity, the eyes should be polished. Users can choose the type of Chinese medicine crusher according to their actual needs and the requirements of crushing Chinese medicine.